Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Be

I always wonder why I am alive... not that I am ungrateful. But where did my consciousness come from?

I am one who believes that souls exist. Is the soul the cause of our consciousness? But if not, what? Why do we have a consciousness?

Why I am living in this body? Why not another body? Why can't I be in two beings at the same time? I can only experience one life. I cannot experience another person's life at the same time. If I can experience more than one existence, possibly one at a time. But memories of those lives are unreachable.

One of my cousins told me that they usually perform some form of hypnotism to a person so that person can view his or her past lives. She never had a chance to perform that on me so I don't really have that much to comment about. But if that is true, are the things they see really their past lives or just the brain tricking them to believing so? If its just a product of a creative brain I cannot claim is true either.

I can move this body on will alone. How about a comatose person, why do they not move? Where is their consciousness? Where has their will to live gone? If the consciousness is still there... has it caught a disease?

Anyway, whatever I ask, no one can really answer. Maybe a higher consciousness can knock me down with an answer with a price. I rather just ask questions without answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home